Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Review: Liese Hair Dye

Yeah, I finally dyed my hair after a year or more!

I used Liese's Marshmallow Brown, applied about 15mins once through the entire head, and continued piling more and more foam all over for another 20mins till the bottle was almost empty, and left it on for another 10mins before I washed off.














 This is the end result at Day 0.


















There's unevenness in the colour, some parts brighter than others, but I guess that's bound to happen somewhat when you dye by yourself. At least I did feel that the foam was easier to apply and go under to the bottom layers of hair than the traditional kind of DIY dye.

I'm happy with the overall results, at least I don't look as fierce as I did and my hair is not half black and half brown now!

The colour is also supposed to get lighter/brighter as you wash for a few more times.


Item: Liese Hair Dye in Marshmallow Brown
Price: $15.80
Bought at: Ocean, Chinatown (3rd level, above the hawker centre, can't remember the building name)
Rating (out of 5):

2 comments:

JO-ANN YAM. said...

serious, $15.80?! u knw other place sell @ 19.90 riteee! wah goood deal!

Shannon Zann Su said...

exactly! that's why i went there to buy.. heh =)