Monday, April 19, 2010

December Rains 雨季 1st Singing Rehearsal

Going for December Rains singing rehearsal later!

We had our first one last week, all in preparation for the CD recording in May. Although my voice will not be distinctly heard since I'm in the ensemble/chorale, I do have 1 solo line and it'll be my first official song recording! I have always dreamt of being a singer/recording artiste and now its happening! Haha..

Here's some random photos I took last monday..


A few of the girls and the guys.. 

The guys were directly opposite me, thus I could only take them and not all the girls too

Leelian trying to hear her own recording of her vocal section.
I spotted a few people in this exact position, including myself. Totally comical! We had recorded our own vocal parts on our (i)phones so we can listen and practise at home.

Stella (left) our vocal coach and Elaine (right) our musical director. 
Both the talented gals seem to be deep in thoughts. Wondering how to salvage the ensemble? Haha, nah, all of us sounded really good together!

2 comments:

AJkikyo said...

Hey dear, great to hear you are doing something u really want!!! i had that dream too... hhahahha yeah, cant wait to listen to the song, and i'll spot ur solo line~ ;)

Shannon Zann Su said...

hey babe! thanks for supporting!

don't give up, hold on to your dream, God knows your heart's desires and He will give them to you as you continue to delight in Him! =)